· Apartment located in scripps and is 15 minutes walking distance from really good restaurants, shopping places and theatre
· Upgraded Modern Kitchen (granite top and bar-top), bathroom and fireplace
· Clean ? like new carpets
· 2 bedroom apartment on the 1st floor ? parking right opposite the house
· Well Lit and airy with lot of greenery around
· Master Bedroom with walk-in closet
· Huge balcony with sufficient storage area
· Community offers sparkling pool and relaxing spa
This house is a very clean and neat unit ? call AJ @ 858 204 5364 OR Priya @ 607 624 1088.
- Built in 1986
- Views: 1,215 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $277,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $263
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,052 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 3193100817
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 16822041
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $197-515K.
Neighborhood: Scripps Ranch
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Scripps Ranch, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.2% higher than in San Diego, and 39% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Scripps Ranch home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
|Other Units in this Building (39)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 9933 Scripps Westview Way|
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!