99 Hemlock St, Brooklyn, NY 112085 beds, 3 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- 207 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $142
- MLS #: BL20858
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 041070004
- Zillow Home ID: 30641658
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 99 Hemlock Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1300% higher than in New York, and 58.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East New York home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East New York home values.
- 97 Hemlock St Brooklyn, NY$487K732,000
- 101 Hemlock St Brooklyn, NY$391K----2,000
- 91 Hemlock St Brooklyn, NY$378K----1,080
- 103 Hemlock St Brooklyn, NY$439K442,000
- 89 Hemlock St Brooklyn, NY$509K522,856
- 87 Hemlock St Brooklyn, NY$400K----1,292
- 327 Etna St Brooklyn, NY$509K64.5--
- 85 Hemlock St Brooklyn, NY$383K522,000
- Etna St Brooklyn, NY--------
- 335 Etna St Brooklyn, NY$459K----2,970
- 331 Etna St Brooklyn, NY$534K323,148
- 104 Autumn Ave Brooklyn, NY$418K----1,312
- 102 Autumn Ave Brooklyn, NY$416K----1,312
- 83 Hemlock St Brooklyn, NY$589K----2,500
- 100 Autumn Ave Brooklyn, NY$383K----1,636
- 98 Autumn Ave Brooklyn, NY$551K----2,000
- 79 Hemlock St Brooklyn, NY$542K633,192
- 92 Autumn Ave Brooklyn, NY$505K322,640
- 323 Etna St Brooklyn, NY$470K----2,370
- 77 Hemlock St Brooklyn, NY$433K----2,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.