99 Latham Dr, Griswold, CT 063513 beds, 2 baths, 2,618 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $93,100
- Price/sqft: $36
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,618 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: L0247200
- Zillow Home ID: 58052393
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 99 Latham Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06351, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.2% higher than in Griswold, and 28.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06351 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Griswold.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06351 home values.
- 102 Latham Dr Griswold, CT$178K221,200
- 1 Alvina Ave Griswold, CT--------
- 4 James Ave Griswold, CT$138K311,358
- 8 James Ave Griswold, CT$157K221,428
- 3 James Ave Griswold, CT--------
- 5 James Ave Griswold, CT$133K------
- 90 Latham Dr Griswold, CT$144K311,056
- 107 Latham Dr Griswold, CT$229K321,944
- 13 James Ave Griswold, CT--------
- 84 Latham Dr Griswold, CT--------
- 11 Alvina Ave Griswold, CT$177K421,440
- 15 James Ave Griswold, CT$207K321,400
- 15 James Ave Griswold, CT$167K321,376
- 12 Alvina Ave Griswold, CT--------
- 11 Mihailides Ave Griswold, CT$171K32.51,632
- 136 Latham Dr Griswold, CT$178K221,232
- 15 Alvina Ave Griswold, CT$144K311,171
- 10 Mihailides Ave Griswold, CT$232K53.12,526
- 124 Latham Dr Griswold, CT$175K21.51,584
- 111 Latham Dr Griswold, CT$185K32.51,408
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.