99 Mountain Home Park, Brattleboro, VT 05301
Sold on 1/17/13: $8,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #(025) MH060159.V22
- Zillow Home ID92043281
- Days on Zillow338
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$75,747||$31K – $133K||--||--||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||None||--||--||--||--|
Zillow predicts Vermont home values will rise 2.7% next year.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 05301 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.9% higher than in West Brattleboro, and 66.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 05301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Brattleboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 99 Mountain Home Park
Nearby Schools in West Brattleboro
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Brattleboro Senior Uhsd #6 (assigned) 9-12 3.9 mi
- Academy School (Brattleboro) K-6 1.5 mi
- Neighborhood Schoolhouse PK-5 2.6 mi
- Austine School for the Deaf None 2.9 mi
- William Center at Austine 6-7, 9-12 & ungraded 2.9 mi
- Hilltop Montessori School PK-8 3.0 mi
- Community Schoolhouse None 3.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005