- Lot: 3,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 102 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,026 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $16
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $160,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $123
- MLS #: 6522834
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 370 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- AssociationFeeFrequency \ Annual, CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, State \ DE, Appliances \ KitPantry, CommunityFeeIncludes \ CAM, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, Handicap \ None, MainBedroom \ FullBath-MBR, MainBedroom \ WalkInClstMB, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Other Room 1, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, StoryList \ Lower 1, StoryList \ Upper 1, Water \ Public, MainEntrance \ Living Room, RoomList \ Great Room, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, GarageSpaces \ 1-CarGarage, HotWater \ Electric, BasementType \ Crawl Space, Design \ 1-Story, ElectricService \ CircBreakers, InteriorFeatures \ StallShower, Styles \ Rancher, LotDescription \ SlopingLot, LotDescription \ RearYard, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, CurrentFinancing \ VA, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), LotDescription \ FrontYard, LotDescription \ SideYard(s), Attics \ AccessPanel, ExteriorFeatures \ ExteriorLght, ExteriorFeatures \ UndrgrndElec, HousingForOlderPersons \ Y, LisMediaList \ Document, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b)
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 800
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 70008619010600000
- Zillow Home ID: 65253900
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $124-172K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19901 home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Kent as a whole. Among 19901 homes, this home is 5.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19901, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.1% higher than in Kent, and 12.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19901 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kent.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19901 home values.
|91 Planters Run Ct Dover, DE||$146K||2||2||1,300|
|109 Planters Run Ct Dover, DE||$148K||2||2||1,300|
|81 Planters Run Ct Dover, DE||$148K||2||2||1,300|
|119 Planters Run Ct Dover, DE||$148K||2||2||1,300|
|71 Planters Run Ct Dover, DE||$150K||2||2||1,240|
|129 Planters Run Ct Dover, DE||$147K||2||2||1,300|
|94 Planters Run Ct Dover, DE||$141K||2||2||1,194|
|84 Planters Run Ct Dover, DE||$148K||2||2||1,290|
|104 Planters Run Ct Dover, DE||$151K||2||2||1,294|
|76 Planters Run Ct Dover, DE||$148K||2||2||1,300|
|114 Planters Run Ct Dover, DE||$149K||2||2||1,237|
|61 Planters Run Ct Dover, DE||$148K||2||2||1,300|
|137 Planters Run Ct Dover, DE||$147K||2||2||1,300|
|66 Planters Run Ct Dover, DE||$147K||2||2||1,294|
|122 Planters Run Ct Dover, DE||$147K||2||2||1,224|
|53 Planters Run Ct Dover, DE||$147K||2||2||1,240|
|56 Planters Run Ct Dover, DE||$146K||2||2||1,294|
|132 Planters Run Ct Dover, DE||$116K||1||1||994|
|147 Planters Run Ct Dover, DE||$141K||2||2||1,240|
|46 Planters Run Ct Dover, DE||$147K||2||2||1,300|
Nearby Schools in Kent
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!