- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
99 Prairiewood Dr S, Fargo, ND 581036 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,482 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Six bedroom / Total 4482 sq. ft. / large three stall garage with storage cabinets / very open floor plan / bridge connecting upper bedroom areas/great master suite/ lots of large windows
99 Priariewood Drive, Original owner, Custom built in 1987 on a 72 X 140 Lot.
Upstairs is 1,170 sq. ft. and has open stairway with bridge connecting two sides of home. One side is a private master suite with large bedroom, walk in closet and ¾ bath connected to a ½ bath separated by a pocket door with 4X6 Jacuzzi tub and 10 foot vanity with makeup area and linen cabinet.
Other side of upstairs consists of two bedrooms, one bathroom with pocket door separation for tub area, large laundry room, access from laundry room to storage/bonus room above the garage.
Main floor is 1,656 sq. ft. and is all very open and consists of one bedroom/office, large foyer area, open formal living, formal dining and four season sun room separated from dining with huge windows, large kitchen, dinette and family room, ½ bathroom rear entry with closet and a large closet which now used as walk in pantry with laundry hook ups should main floor laundry be preferred.
Basement is 1,656 sq. ft. and consists of two bedrooms, ¾ bathroom, large family room/ game room/bar area and mechanical storage area with stairway up to garage.
Garage is three stall with eight foot doors with lots of storage cabinets, finished painted walls and ceilings which are all insulated. Stairway to basement and pull down stair to upper level storage bonus area.
This home also has central vac system, intercom system, underground sprinkler system, partial rear fenced yard and paver patio.
Construction notes: two sump pits and 2 sump pumps each on own electrical circuit. There is a drain backup flapper, gas water heater and furnace in mechanical with central air. Furnace has second wind UV air purifier installed. Door package upgraded to raised panel.
Double wall technology was used for this home. Better than today's energy codes! Normal 2 X 6 exterior construction. On outside of wall thermax insulation was installed.(R7.5) 2 X 6 walls were insulated with R19 batts, plastic was then installed on interior of 2 X 6 wall. A second wall was then built in front of 2 X 6 which all wiring and plumbing was installed into so there was no break in vapor barrier keeping insulation intact and undisturbed. Excel energy bill for all electricity and natural gas averages $195.00 PER MONTH
Items included: range, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, trash compactor, window coverings,
Not included: washer and dryer
General taxes 2012 $3,925.00 Drains $51.82
Yearly specials 2012 $29.43 Specials Remaining $395.00
Selling Price $359,989
By appointment only. Call 701-541-0348 or 701-541-0360
- Lot: 10,080 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $356,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal, Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 4,482 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 01233000915000
- Zillow Home ID: 66544578
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 99 Prairiewood Drive S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 58103, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.5% lower than in Fargo, and 69.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 58103 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fargo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 58103 home values.
- 101 Prairiewood Dr S Fargo, ND$279K----2,636
- 97 Prairiewood Dr S Fargo, ND$369K443,149
- 103 Prairiewood Dr S Fargo, ND$317K----2,743
- 102 Prairiewood Dr S Fargo, ND$370K----2,548
- 105 Prairiewood Dr S Fargo, ND$297K----2,464
- 100 Prairiewood Dr S Fargo, ND$428K34.52,445
- 104 Prairiewood Dr S Fargo, ND$412K----3,380
- 98 Prairiewood Dr S Fargo, ND$367K----2,890
- 106 Prairiewood Dr S Fargo, ND$258K----2,054
- 107 Prairiewood Dr S Fargo, ND$332K----2,598
- 96 Prairiewood Dr S Fargo, ND$275K----2,165
- 108 Prairiewood Dr S Fargo, ND$272K----2,298
- 109 Prairiewood Dr S Fargo, ND$292K533,312
- 110 Prairiewood Dr S Fargo, ND$237K----1,960
- 111 Prairiewood Dr S Fargo, ND$230K----2,116
- 112 Prairiewood Dr S Fargo, ND$363K----2,420
- 94 Prairiewood Dr S UNIT A Fargo, ND$217K331,558
- 94 Prairiewood Dr S UNIT B Fargo, ND$207K311,400
- 94 Prairiewood Dr S UNIT F Fargo, ND$227K321,631
- 94 Prairiewood Dr S UNIT E Fargo, ND$224K321,631
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.