99 Tallman Ave, Cranston, RI 029103 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $108,333
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Partial basement
- Classic Features, craftsmen style, harwoods, newer kitchen, central air, walk to water, new windows
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:9-1 L:1499 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 66055004
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 99 Tallman Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02910, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.1% lower than in Cranston, and 12.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02910 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cranston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02910 home values.
- 103 Tallman Ave Cranston, RI$153K21.51,560
- 104 Tallman Ave Cranston, RI$145K311,248
- 100 Tallman Ave Cranston, RI$152K221,518
- 95 Tallman Ave Cranston, RI$127K211,440
- 90 Bryant Rd Cranston, RI$173K311,209
- 84 Bryant Rd Cranston, RI$162K421,536
- 109 Tallman Ave Cranston, RI$166K31.51,360
- 106 Bryant Rd Cranston, RI$171K421,489
- 110 Bryant Rd Cranston, RI$143K311,152
- 87 Bryant Rd Cranston, RI$185K31.51,560
- 95 Bryant Rd Cranston, RI$139K211,320
- 83 Bryant Rd Cranston, RI$192K31.51,969
- 116 Bryant Rd Cranston, RI$160K421,423
- 96 Bryant Rd Cranston, RI$176K31.51,440
- 105 Bryant Rd Cranston, RI$157K31.51,274
- 109 Bryant Rd Cranston, RI$159K3--1,080
- 115 Bryant Rd Cranston, RI$169K421,312
- 88 Tallman Ave Cranston, RI$140K21.51,209
- 92 Tallman Ave Cranston, RI$128K311,249
- 112 Tallman Ave Cranston, RI$140K411,229
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.