- Built in 2008
- 719 days on Zillow
- Views: 13,741 all time views
- 79 shoppers saved this home
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $3,774,000
- Price/sqft: $1,513
- MLS #: 499370
- Realogics Sotheby's International R...
- Cable Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Features \ Cable, Features \ City / Strip, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Electric, Features \ Elevator, Features \ Exercise Area, Features \ Garage, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Hot Tub, Features \ In-City, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Mountain, Features \ Outdoor, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Washer, Features \ Water, PropertySubType \ Condominium, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,082 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 6094680160
- Zillow Home ID: 89822943
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.54-2.73M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will increase 6.5% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is 490.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 172.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.3% less than in Seattle, and 21% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (36)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 99 Union St|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org