99 Van Schoick Ave, Albany, NY 122094 beds, 2 baths, 1,384 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 8 spaces, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,384 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 01010007504100020090000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29652909
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 99 Van Schoick Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Whitehall, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.1% lower than in Albany, and 78.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Whitehall home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whitehall home values.
- 97 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$184K312,166
- 101 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$149K641,912
- 95 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$160K321,412
- 103 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$189K421,950
- 105 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$184K512,054
- 93 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$200K311,738
- 124 Cardinal Ave Albany, NY$146K211,092
- 122 Cardinal Ave Albany, NY$148K211,092
- 128 Cardinal Ave Albany, NY$170K411,732
- 116 Cardinal Ave Albany, NY$170K31.51,464
- 107 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$182K31.51,690
- 130 Cardinal Ave Albany, NY$199K62.51,548
- 91 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$203K421,782
- 112 Cardinal Ave Albany, NY$177K421,864
- 132 Cardinal Ave Albany, NY$170K41.51,488
- 106 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$182K311,632
- 104 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$186K312,208
- 108 Cardinal Ave Albany, NY$188K42.11,864
- 89 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$157K321,700
- 108 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$164K321,352
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.