- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
990 Baird St, Akron, OH 443063 beds, 1 bath, 1,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 1995 for $10,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6818187
- Zillow Home ID: 35461655
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 990 Baird Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 40.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.1% higher than in Akron Metro, and 123.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Akron home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Akron home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,248 sqft, 2,613 sqft lot, built in 1908
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 4 beds, 1 baths
1,254 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1919
- 4 beds, 1 baths
- 996 Baird St Akron, OH$56K311,344
- 986 Baird St Akron, OH$47K311,508
- 998 Baird St Akron, OH--632,246
- 991 Baird St Akron, OH$46K511,373
- 995 Baird St Akron, OH$44K311,194
- 985 Baird St Akron, OH$41K311,162
- 997 Baird St Akron, OH$45K411,040
- 534 Talbot Ave Akron, OH$49K31.51,308
- 553 Whitney Ave Akron, OH$50K22916
- Baird St Akron, OH--411,040
- 976 Baird St Akron, OH$45K41.51,339
- 507 Whitney Ave Akron, OH$49K21852
- 550 Talbot Ave Akron, OH$45K41.51,308
- 520 Talbot Ave Akron, OH$60K51.51,144
- 555 Whitney Ave Akron, OH$45K211,038
- 554 Talbot Ave Akron, OH$92K531,843
- 516 Talbot Ave Akron, OH--411,144
- 514 Talbot Ave Akron, OH$44K421,358
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.