9901 SW 58th St, Miami, FL 331734 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,788 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.05 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 145 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $358
- MLS #: A1928796
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 267 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,788 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3040290030090
- Zillow Home ID: 44211559
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9901 Sw 58th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33173 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 56.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55.2% greater than in Sunset, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33173 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sunset.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33173 home values.
- 9957 SW 58th St Miami, FL$836K454,308
- SW 58th St Miami, FL$1M434,396
- SW 58th St Miami, FL$1.26M754,374
- 9895 SW 58th St Miami, FL$1.07M443,776
- 5610 SW 99th Ave Miami, FL$1.4M555,023
- 5671 SW 99th Ave Miami, FL$2.33M54.55,009
- 9920 SW 56th St Miami, FL$425K211,392
- 9965 SW 58th St Miami, FL$682K422,726
- 5600 SW 99th Ave Miami, FL$476K433,351
- 9940 SW 58th St Miami, FL$596K333,877
- 9855 SW 58th St Miami, FL$1M434,396
- 9890 SW 58th St Miami, FL$607K322,892
- 5601 SW 99th Ave Miami, FL$934K543,774
- 9920 Miller Rd Miami, FL--Studio----
- 9970 SW 58th St Miami, FL$1.4M565,738
- 9995 SW 58th St Miami, FL$590K221,277
- 9852 SW 58th St Miami, FL$527K122,461
- 9825 SW 58th St Miami, FL$839K432,670
- 9894 SW 56th Ter Miami, FL$660K333,113
- 9990 SW 56th St Miami, FL$444K----645
Nearby Schools in Sunset
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!