9902 3rd Ave APT 6D, Brooklyn, NY 112092 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1956
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $355,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Coop Maintenance \ 954,Financing Allowed \ 80,Tax Deduction \ 45,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Cats Allowed \ false,Total Floors \ 6,Borough \ Brooklyn,Block Number \ 6133,Lot Number \ 25,Buyfolio Building ID \ 66833
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 6.0
- Unit count: 144
- Parcel #: 06133002509902000000006D
- Zillow Home ID: 79719479
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9902 3rd Avenue APT 6D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fort Hamilton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for New York, and 97% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fort Hamilton home values.
- Apt 6K$173KStudio1--
- Apt 2I$184K11600
- Apt 6H$451K21--
- Apt 5K$250K11--
- Apt 5n$258K11--
- Apt 5T$384K------
- Apt 6O$267K11--
- Apt 1H$367K21--
- Apt 2W$390K------
- Apt 6M$396K------
- Apt 3V$222K------
- Apt 4B$385K------
- Apt 4T$266K11--
- Apt 4V$384K------
- Apt 5M$383K------
- # 63$384K------
- Apt 6C$385K------
- Apt 6Y$376K------
- Apt 2E$124K------
- Apt 2S$257K11--
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!