9904 212th St, Jamaica, NY 114295 beds, 4 baths, 2,720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1931
- 7 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $618,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 2,720 sqft
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 108800046
- Zillow Home ID: 32154724
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9904 212th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Queens Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 462.5% higher than in New York, and 57.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Queens Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Queens Village home values.
- 9904 212th St # 1RR Queens Village, NY--Studio1--
- 9906 212th St Jamaica, NY$422K----2,720
- 9902 212th St Jamaica, NY$590K952,880
- 9908 212th St Jamaica, NY$457K721,800
- 9912 212th St Queens Village, NY$436K531,800
- 21140 99th Ave Jamaica, NY$395K----1,200
- 9842 212th St Queens Village, NY$414K----1,800
- 9916 212th St Queens Village, NY$455K213,281
- 21136 99th Ave Jamaica, NY$436K531,300
- 9840 212th St Jamaica, NY$473K751,800
- 9909 211th Pl Queens Village, NY$422K----1,512
- 9838 212th St Jamaica, NY$410K----1,800
- 21134 99th Ave Jamaica, NY--211,300
- 9911 211th Pl Queens Village, NY$391K----1,200
- 21136 99th Ave Queens Village, NY$358K53--
- 9903 212th St Jamaica, NY$570K842,880
- 9920 212th St Queens Village, NY$450K----1,288
- 9836 212th St Queens Village, NY$438K----1,800
- 21141 99th Ave Jamaica, NY$407K----1,056
- 9917 211th Pl Queens Village, NY$376K----1,369
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.