9905 Cypress Creek Dr, Louisville, KY 402414 beds, 2 baths, 2,416 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The Formal Living Room and Dining Room includes crown molding and chair rail off the entry foyer.
The Eat-in-Kitchen has ceramic tile floor and chair rail. The Kitchen also has a large pantry (dishwasher, garbage disposal, and a filtered drinking water and ice maker system built-in; stove, and refrigerator stay).
4 Bedrooms Ã??Ã?Â¢?? 3 on the first level and 1 down stairs with a large walk-in closet with a light. The Master Bedroom has space for a king size bed.
2 Full Bathrooms on the first level with a laundry chute in the master bathroom to the laundry area (both bathrooms newly renovated and updated).
2 Very Large Family Rooms - 1 up and 1 down (up Ã??Ã?Â¢??271 sq feet with carpet, cathedral ceiling and fireplace with view of patio) (down Ã??Ã?Â¢??544 sq. ft with stained doors and woodwork- combination laminate floor and ceramic tile floor). Also, Lots of storage space in the basement with a very large laundry room.
High Efficiency Heating and Cooling System with dual heating system and programmable thermostat- new in 2006). There is lots of insulation in the attic along with 3 roof vents. Average utilities for the past two yrs. $95 per month, LG&E bill available on request!
Well landscaped yard with privacy fence and brick wall enclosing the back yard. The large patio for entertaining is just off the family room and garage. The patio includes two spectacular ponds, two waterfalls and a fleur de lis fountain, all low maintenance. If you enjoy the outdoors, you will enjoy the sounds of water while eating or having coffee on the patio.
Two Car Garage is easy in and out with lots of storage space (garage door opener, with an 18 foot insulated garage door installed in the last 10 yrs). The back of the driveway also has room for another car.
The Dimensional Roof was installed in 2005. The soffits were covered and new oversized gutters were added when the roof was installed. Very low maintenance!
Only seconds to fabulous Tom Sawyer State Park, Springhurst Center, and 10 minutes to the Malls. Just minutes to the Gene Snyder Freeway, Watterson Expressway and I-71; 20 minutes to downtown area. This is a Great Location!
Shown by appointment only! The house is well maintained and in move-in condition. Call 502-345-1095 or email to email@example.com! Can be seen on Zillow (http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9905-Cypress-Creek-Dr-Louisville-KY-40241
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,416 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 21-1645-0001-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 73622840
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9905 Cypress Creek Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 40241 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% greater than in Louisville/Jefferson County Metro, and 82.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 40241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Louisville/Jefferson County Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40241 home values.
- 9905 Cypress Creek Dr Hickory Hill, KY$207K422,400
- 9902 Cypress Creek Dr Hickory Hill, KY$198K32.52,046
- 9903 Cypress Creek Dr Hickory Hill, KY$171K--21,444
- 2913 Creekside Dr Hickory Hill, KY$192K432,000
- 3001 Creekside Dr Hickory Hill, KY$177K--21,554
- 2911 Creekside Dr Hickory Hill, KY$192K--21,598
- 9905 Westport Rd Louisville, KY$288K32.52,708
- 2909 Creekside Dr Hickory Hill, KY$176K--21,603
- 9903 Westport Rd Louisville, KY$222K22.52,447
- 2912 Creekside Dr Hickory Hill, KY$208K22.52,358
- 2910 Creekside Dr Hickory Hill, KY$183K--21,595
- 9813 Westport Rd Louisville, KY$195K321,737
- 9909 Westport Rd Louisville, KY$217K32.52,231
- 2907 Creekside Dr Hickory Hill, KY$191K--21,611
- 3000 Creekside Dr Hickory Hill, KY$183K--21,657
- 2906 Creekside Dr Hickory Hill, KY$176K--21,620
- 3101 Creekside Dr Louisville, KY$215K421,815
- 9812 Cypress Creek Dr Hickory Hill, KY$204K22.52,109
- 9906 Stonehenge Way Louisville, KY$218K22.52,072
- 2905 Creekside Dr Hickory Hill, KY$185K--21,611
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.