9905 La Paca Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891172 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,261 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- HOA Fee: $185
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $108,109
- Price/sqft: $86
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 351 sqft
- community pool and spa, gated, borders Summerlin on the west across from the new Summerlin Mall
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,261 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 16306216009
- Zillow Home ID: 7110101
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9905 La Paca Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Lakes, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% less than in Las Vegas, and 126.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help The Lakes home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Lakes home values.
- 9909 La Paca Ave Las Vegas, NV$184K331,461
- 9901 La Paca Ave Las Vegas, NV$181K32.51,551
- 9913 La Paca Ave Las Vegas, NV$193K32.51,551
- 1608 Bishops Lodge St Las Vegas, NV$188K32.51,461
- 9917 La Paca Ave Las Vegas, NV$189K32.51,461
- 1604 Bishops Lodge St Las Vegas, NV$188K32.51,551
- 9912 La Paca Ave Las Vegas, NV$181K32.51,461
- 1600 Bishops Lodge St Las Vegas, NV$173K32.51,465
- 9921 La Paca Ave Las Vegas, NV$193K331,551
- 9916 La Paca Ave Las Vegas, NV$169K22.51,261
- 1512 Bishops Lodge St Las Vegas, NV$161K22.51,261
- 9920 La Paca Ave Las Vegas, NV$184K32.51,465
- 1508 Bishops Lodge St Las Vegas, NV$176K331,551
- 9908 Garamound Ave Las Vegas, NV$200K321,376
- 9925 La Paca Ave Las Vegas, NV$189K32.51,461
- 9912 Garamound Ave Las Vegas, NV$263K432,041
- 9925 La Paca Ave # 0 Las Vegas, NV$135K32.51,461
- 9912 Garamound Ave # 0 Las Vegas, NV$163K42.52,041
- 9904 Garamound Ave Las Vegas, NV$280K332,404
- 1504 Bishops Lodge St Las Vegas, NV$174K32.51,461
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.