9905 Lake Louise Dr, Windermere, FL 347864 beds, 7 baths, 7,122 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.06 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 107 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $500
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $625,000
- Price/sqft: $688
- MLS #: O5301368
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces, 2178 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 7,122 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 162328390600580
- Zillow Home ID: 71055362
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9905 Lake Louise Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% greater than in Windermere, and 149.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
- 9845 Lake Louise Dr Windermere, FL$2.73M77.56,528
- 9921 Lake Louise Dr Windermere, FL$2.56M566,965
- 9850 Lake Louise Dr Windermere, FL$2.74M67.57,756
- 9844 Lake Louise Dr Windermere, FL$2.08M354,614
- 9912 Lake Louise Dr Windermere, FL$13M91521,515
- 9838 Lake Louise Dr Windermere, FL$2.32M55.56,111
- 9922 Lake Louise Dr Windermere, FL$8.11M91116,528
- 9833 Lake Louise Dr Windermere, FL$3.7M578,630
- 9832 Lake Louise Dr Windermere, FL$2.82M46.56,943
- 9826 Lake Louise Dr Windermere, FL$2.43M334,644
- 9934 Lake Louise Dr Windermere, FL$2.32M576,766
- 5524 Worsham Ct Windermere, FL$1.65M4--7,467
- 9820 Lake Louise Dr Windermere, FL$2.31M564,656
- 9935 Lake Louise Dr Windermere, FL$3.08M7713,338
- 9815 Lake Louise Dr Windermere, FL$2.47M46.57,473
- 9815 Laurel Valley Dr Windermere, FL$1.44M565
- 5518 Worsham Ct Windermere, FL$2.15M565,781
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.