- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9905 Zackery Ave, Charlotte, NC 282774 beds, 3 baths, 2,890 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 786 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,890 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 22901302
- Zillow Home ID: 6326624
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9905 Zackery Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Provincetowne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 52.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.2% lower than in Charlotte, and 101.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Provincetowne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Provincetowne home values.
- 9909 Zackery Ave Charlotte, NC$321K42.52,570
- 9901 Zackery Ave Charlotte, NC$351K42.52,882
- 10500 Ardrey Kell Rd Charlotte, NC$190K211,952
- 9913 Zackery Ave Charlotte, NC$353K52.52,700
- 9904 Zackery Ave Charlotte, NC$354K432,777
- 9910 Zackery Ave Charlotte, NC$348K42.52,882
- Travis Gulch Dr Charlotte, NC$194K------
- 9912 Empire Woods Ct Charlotte, NC$270K42.52,627
- 9827 Andrea Way Charlotte, NC$421K42.53,705
- 10909 Travis Gulch Dr Charlotte, NC$331K42.53,019
- 9908 Empire Woods Ct Charlotte, NC$242K4--2,162
- 9916 Empire Woods Ct Charlotte, NC$242K432,082
- 9833 Zackery Ave Charlotte, NC$419K42.53,705
- 11021 Travis Gulch Dr # 0 Charlotte, NC$312K42.5--
- 10915 Travis Gulch Dr Charlotte, NC$369K42.52,722
- Andrea Way Charlotte, NC$314K42.52,862
- 9904 Empire Woods Ct Charlotte, NC$269K42.52,662
- 9826 Zackery Ave Charlotte, NC$359K52.52,530
- 9917 Zackery Ave Charlotte, NC$392K42.53,335
- 9920 Empire Woods Ct Charlotte, NC$246K42.52,388
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.