991-993 Lindley St, Bridgeport, CT 066062 beds, 1 bath, 850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1931
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $242,000
- Price/sqft: $285
- Controlled Access
- Parking: On street, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Cooling System Type \ None, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Agreement \ Lease, Rental Property Type \ Multifamily, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 850 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:2124 B:13A
- Zillow Home ID: 57248491
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 991-993 Lindley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06606, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.3% less than in Bridgeport, and 124.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06606 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bridgeport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06606 home values.
- 983-985 Lindley St Bridgeport, CT$191K421,840
- 994 Lindley St Bridgeport, CT$223K422,240
- 980 Lindley St UNIT 404F Bridgeport, CT$172K22936
- 980 Lindley St UNIT 101 Bridgeport, CT$100K22935
- 980 Lindley St UNIT 102 Bridgeport, CT$75K221,026
- 980 Lindley St UNIT 103 Bridgeport, CT$129K22907
- 980 Lindley St UNIT 105 Bridgeport, CT$104K22936
- 980 Lindley St UNIT 106 Bridgeport, CT$129K22907
- 980 Lindley St UNIT 107 Bridgeport, CT$105K221,026
- 980 Lindley St UNIT 108 Bridgeport, CT$105K22935
- 980 Lindley St UNIT 202 Bridgeport, CT$105K22935
- 980 Lindley St UNIT 204 Bridgeport, CT$104K22936
- 980 Lindley St UNIT 205 Bridgeport, CT$103K22936
- 980 Lindley St UNIT 203 Bridgeport, CT$129K22907
- 980 Lindley St UNIT 206 Bridgeport, CT$129K22907
- 980 Lindley St UNIT 207 Bridgeport, CT$105K22935
- 980 Lindley St UNIT 208 Bridgeport, CT$105K22935
- 980 Lindley St UNIT 207G Bridgeport, CT$171K22935
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.