991 Lincoln Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943013 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $2,400,000
- Price/sqft: $1,500
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 360 sqft
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 00326001
- Zillow Home ID: 19467925
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 991 Lincoln Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Crescent Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.5% less than in Palo Alto, and 48.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Crescent Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Crescent Park home values.
- 985 Lincoln Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.06M211,688
- 1001 Lincoln Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.16M211,300
- 1174 Fife Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.78M311,080
- 1011 Lincoln Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.34M342,443
- 979 Lincoln Ave Palo Alto, CA$6.7M443,960
- 975 Lincoln Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.89M21.52,241
- 1189 Fife Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.3M32.51,958
- 1170 Fife Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.6M432,326
- 1170 Fife Ave. Palo UPPR CA Palo Alto, CA$2.63M432,326
- 1221 Martin Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.04M533,388
- 969 Lincoln Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.11M533,050
- 1210 Pitman Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.17M32.52,260
- 1025 Lincoln Ave Palo Alto, CA$7.31M43.55,400
- 1101 Fife Ave # 0 Palo Alto, CA$2.93M------
- 980 Lincoln Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.85M432,872
- 1171 Fife Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.23M522,530
- 986 Addison Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.33M211,047
- 965 Lincoln Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.11M221,853
- 1223 Martin Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.44M52.52,688
- 1053 Lincoln Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.26M53.53,012
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.