9911 Hubbell St, Detroit, MI 482273 beds, 2 baths, 1,827 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $10,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,827 sqft
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22040228
- Zillow Home ID: 88428674
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9911 Hubbell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48227 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 108.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.6% higher than in Detroit, and 464% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48227 home values.
- 9921 Hubbell St Detroit, MI$44K--1874
- 9903 Hubbell St Detroit, MI$30K311,240
- 9929 Hubbell St Detroit, MI$45K--1886
- 9935 Hubbell St Detroit, MI$31K--11,036
- 9663 Hubbell St Detroit, MI$52K--1886
- 9943 Hubbell St Detroit, MI$41K--1858
- 9655 Hubbell St Detroit, MI$48K--1848
- 9951 Hubbell St Detroit, MI$49K--1919
- 9920 Marlowe St Detroit, MI$37K--1786
- 9910 Marlowe St Detroit, MI$37K--1794
- 9900 Marlowe St Detroit, MI$30K--1975
- 9902 Hubbell St Detroit, MI$31K--11,064
- 9926 Marlowe St Detroit, MI$36K--1805
- 9918 Hubbell St Detroit, MI$48K31.51,937
- 9926 Hubbell St Detroit, MI$45K--11,061
- 9647 Hubbell St Detroit, MI$51K--1.5890
- 9959 Hubbell St Detroit, MI$47K--1858
- 9934 Hubbell St Detroit, MI$29K--1.51,400
- 9934 Marlowe St Detroit, MI$42K--1803
- 9662 Hubbell St Detroit, MI$39K--1.51,555
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.