9912 Calabasas Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891173 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,551 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,207 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $160,000
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 471 sqft
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,551 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16306220042
- Zillow Home ID: 7110260
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9912 Calabasas Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Lakes, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% less than in Las Vegas, and 126.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help The Lakes home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Lakes home values.
- 9908 Calabasas Ave Las Vegas, NV$187K32.51,461
- 9916 Calabasas Ave Las Vegas, NV$184K32.51,461
- 9904 Calabasas Ave Las Vegas, NV$185K32.51,551
- 10000 Calabasas Ave Las Vegas, NV$186K32.51,551
- 9921 Via Delores Ave Las Vegas, NV$180K32.51,461
- 9925 Via Delores Ave Las Vegas, NV$167K22.51,261
- 9917 Calabasas Ave Las Vegas, NV--331,461
- 9917 Via Delores Ave Las Vegas, NV$163K22.51,261
- 9913 Calabasas Ave Las Vegas, NV$184K32.51,461
- 10001 Via Delores Ave Las Vegas, NV$185K32.51,461
- 10001 Calabasas Ave Las Vegas, NV$166K22.51,261
- 10004 Calabasas Ave Las Vegas, NV$179K331,551
- 9909 Calabasas Ave Las Vegas, NV$167K22.51,261
- 9913 Via Delores Ave Las Vegas, NV$181K321,551
- 9900 Calabasas Ave Las Vegas, NV$183K32.51,461
- 10005 Via Delores Ave Las Vegas, NV$182K3--1,461
- 10005 Calabasas Ave Las Vegas, NV$184K32.51,551
- 9909 Via Delores Ave Las Vegas, NV$173K331,461
- 10008 Calabasas Ave Las Vegas, NV$181K32.51,461
- 1400 Ibizo St Las Vegas, NV$180K32.51,551
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.