9914 Fall Harvest, San Antonio, TX 782543 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2010
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 340 sqft
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 190640060260
- Zillow Home ID: 26468263
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9914 Fall Harvest
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 78254, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 137.3% higher than in San Antonio, and 263.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 78254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78254 home values.
- 9918 Fall Harvest San Antonio, TX$146K422,409
- 9910 Fall Harvest San Antonio, TX$139K42.52,166
- 9922 Fall Harvest San Antonio, TX$135K32.52,162
- 9906 Fall Harvest San Antonio, TX$123K321,591
- 9915 Fall Harvest San Antonio, TX$151K322,011
- 9919 Fall Harvest San Antonio, TX$145K32.52,120
- 9926 Fall Harvest San Antonio, TX$125K321,584
- 9923 Fall Harvest San Antonio, TX$145K321,913
- 9927 Fall Harvest San Antonio, TX$165K432,576
- 9930 Fall Harvest San Antonio, TX$127K321,640
- 9902 Fall Harvest San Antonio, TX$165K322,302
- 9902 N Lake San Antonio, TX$157K42.52,400
- 9606 Spring Harvest San Antonio, TX$134K32.52,134
- 9931 Fall Harvest San Antonio, TX$125K321,584
- 9610 Spring Harvest San Antonio, TX$126K321,901
- 9906 N Lake San Antonio, TX$153K332,303
- 9602 Spring Harvest San Antonio, TX$195K42.52,602
- 9614 Spring Harvest San Antonio, TX$145K32.52,657
- 9934 Fall Harvest San Antonio, TX$126K321,584
- 9910 N North Lake San Antonio, TX$154K42.52,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.