9914 Ridgehaven Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891483 beds, 2 baths, 1,396 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $152,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 424 sqft
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,396 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 16330311002
- Zillow Home ID: 53372519
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9914 Ridgehaven Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Spring Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 65.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% less than in Las Vegas, and 104.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Valley home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
2,231 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 2002
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 9908 Ridgehaven Ave Las Vegas, NV$285K432,437
- 9920 Ridgehaven Ave Las Vegas, NV$266K32.52,443
- 9902 Ridgehaven Ave Las Vegas, NV$230K321,713
- 9913 Ridgehaven Ave Las Vegas, NV$281K42.752,557
- 9907 Ridgehaven Ave Las Vegas, NV$200K321,396
- 9919 Ridgehaven Ave Las Vegas, NV$276K432,437
- 9896 Ridgehaven Ave Las Vegas, NV$274K32.52,443
- 5298 Shadow View St Las Vegas, NV$403K32.52,614
- 9901 Ridgehaven Ave Las Vegas, NV$279K432,443
- 9934 Ridgehaven Ave Las Vegas, NV$191K321,396
- 9897 Risto Ct # 0 Las Vegas, NV$142K321,367
- 9897 Risto Ct Las Vegas, NV$184K321,367
- 9889 Risto Ct Las Vegas, NV$189K331,823
- 9890 Ridgehaven Ave Las Vegas, NV$219K321,713
- 9895 Ridgehaven Ave Las Vegas, NV$278K422,437
- 9881 Risto Ct Las Vegas, NV$181K321,367
- 9933 Ridgehaven Ave Las Vegas, NV$253K321,568
- 5288 Shadow View St Las Vegas, NV$390K333,450
- 9940 Ridgehaven Ave Las Vegas, NV$258K332,443
- 9912 Shadow Grove Ave Las Vegas, NV$227K421,713
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.