9914 Surrey Ridge Rd, Orlando, FL 328253 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,377 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $155,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Community Pool, BBQ area, tennis court.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,377 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 052331200000110
- Zillow Home ID: 46066909
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9914 Surrey Ridge Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32825, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 541% higher than in Orange, and 1401.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32825 home values.
- 9916 Surrey Ridge Rd Orlando, FL$96K321,212
- 9908 Surrey Ridge Rd Orlando, FL$101K321,203
- 9922 Surrey Ridge Rd Orlando, FL$108K321,168
- 9906 Surrey Ridge Rd Orlando, FL$102K22970
- 9924 Surrey Ridge Rd Orlando, FL$110K321,203
- 9915 Surrey Ridge Rd Orlando, FL$139K32.51,498
- 9850 Surrey Ridge Rd Orlando, FL$112K321,294
- 9909 Surrey Ridge Rd Orlando, FL$155K32.51,739
- 9917 Surrey Ridge Rd Orlando, FL$102K321,165
- 9907 Surrey Ridge Rd Orlando, FL$151K321,785
- 9923 Surrey Ridge Rd Orlando, FL$94K321,176
- 9848 Surrey Ridge Rd Orlando, FL$114K321,183
- 2200 Kentucky Derby Dr Orlando, FL$105K321,233
- 9925 Surrey Ridge Rd Orlando, FL$108K321,203
- 2202 Kentucky Derby Dr Orlando, FL$117K321,401
- 9902 Triple Crown Cir Orlando, FL$122K321,198
- 9948 Triple Crown Cir Orlando, FL$121K321,203
- 9842 Surrey Ridge Rd Orlando, FL$107K321,215
- 9944 Triple Crown Cir Orlando, FL$147K42.51,942
- 9950 Triple Crown Cir Orlando, FL$123K321,175
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.