9915 Wasser Ct, Raleigh, NC 276172 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,365 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Built in 2006
- 77 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $120
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $168,500
- Price/sqft: $128
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 1 space, 236 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,365 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 075804644934000
- Zillow Home ID: 71845014
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9915 Wasser Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.8% lower than in Raleigh, and 52.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
- 9913 Wasser Ct Raleigh, NC$159K231,273
- 9911 Wasser Ct Raleigh, NC$171K--2.51,687
- 9909 Wasser Ct Raleigh, NC$171K23.51,678
- 9912 Wasser Ct Raleigh, NC$163K--2.51,332
- 9910 Wasser Ct Raleigh, NC$152K23.51
- 9907 Wasser Ct Raleigh, NC$202K--2.52,259
- 9912 Kedzie Ct Raleigh, NC$168K--31,332
- 9908 Wasser Ct Raleigh, NC$169K33.51,698
- 9910 Kedzie Ct Raleigh, NC$172K--3.51,704
- 9905 Wasser Ct Raleigh, NC$165K33.51,701
- 9908 Kedzie Ct Raleigh, NC$172K--3.51,698
- 9906 Wasser Ct Raleigh, NC$174K241,677
- 9906 Kedzie Ct Raleigh, NC$173K23.51,655
- 9904 Wasser Ct Raleigh, NC$152K22.51,245
- 9903 Wasser Ct Raleigh, NC$161K--2.51,337
- 9904 Kedzie Ct Raleigh, NC$155K--2.51,296
- 9908 Wasser Ct Raleigh, NC$165K33.51,710
- 9902 Wasser Ct Raleigh, NC$162K22.51,305
- 9913 Jerome Ct Raleigh, NC$147K22.51,101
- 9902 Kedzie Ct Raleigh, NC$161K22.51,365
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!