9918 Coldwater Cir, Dallas, TX 752284 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,012 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
of the most spectacular creek lots in East Dallas! This Urban Oasis boasts over 1/3 acre of land and 3,000 sq. ft. of living space with an open
concept and split floor plan. This home is flooded with tons of natural light that beams through large glass window panes and doors. The moment
you walk in the front door, your eye's carry you through two living area's and the kitchen, past the sweeping lawn and mature trees; to the creek.
An open staircase leads to the private master retreat that has a wall of floor to ceiling french door's as well as it's own covered balcony that over
looks the lush landscaping and serene stream below. Every inch of this masterpiece has been completely redesigned, with no detail left undone!
This neighborhood is filled with Architecturally Significant homes! Two on this street have been featured on the White Rock Home Tour. Located minutes from White Rock lake, Dallas Arboretum, Lake Highlands Park and Downtown.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Other
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,012 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 230
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 00000729379000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26847622
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9918 Coldwater Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Dallas, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% less than in Dallas, and 9.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northeast Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 9912 Coldwater Cir Dallas, TX$156K321,256
- 9924 Coldwater Cir Dallas, TX$161K31.51,366
- 9908 Coldwater Cir Dallas, TX$169K321,580
- 9930 Coldwater Cir Dallas, TX$160K321,400
- 9902 Coldwater Cir Dallas, TX$131K321,430
- 9938 Coldwater Cir Dallas, TX$172K321,445
- 2015 Peavy Rd Dallas, TX$152K321,816
- 9840 Coldwater Cir Dallas, TX$236K432,686
- 9921 Coldwater Cir Dallas, TX$156K321,416
- 2045 Peavy Rd Dallas, TX$115K31720
- 9917 Coldwater Cir Dallas, TX$173K321,614
- 9927 Coldwater Cir Dallas, TX$146K321,404
- 9944 Coldwater Cir Dallas, TX$213K321,882
- 9911 Coldwater Cir Dallas, TX$162K421,906
- 9931 Coldwater Cir Dallas, TX$166K321,520
- 2031 Peavy Rd Dallas, TX$403K--44,013
- 9937 Coldwater Cir Dallas, TX$171K321,680
- 9836 Coldwater Cir Dallas, TX$212K321,557
- 9907 Coldwater Cir Dallas, TX$160K321,396
- 1715 Millmar Cir Dallas, TX$166K321,588
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.