9919 Avenue L, Brooklyn, NY 112362 beds, 1 bath, 1,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,940 sqft
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Apr 2000 for $169,000
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,760 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 97
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 082450002
- Zillow Home ID: 30776400
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9919 Avenue L
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Canarsie, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 198.2% higher than in New York, and 29.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Canarsie home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Canarsie home values.
- 9917 Avenue L Brooklyn, NY$386K111,760
- 9921 Avenue L Brooklyn, NY$425K----1,540
- 9915 Avenue L Brooklyn, NY$433K----1,760
- 1172 E 100th St Brooklyn, NY$442K322,100
- 9911 Avenue L Brooklyn, NY$424K----1,540
- 1170 E 100th St Brooklyn, NY$399K321,540
- 9909 Avenue L Brooklyn, NY$471K----2,530
- 1168 E 100th St Brooklyn, NY--321,540
- 9907 Avenue L Brooklyn, NY$455K532,000
- 1164 E 100th St Brooklyn, NY$394K----1,540
- 10001 Avenue L Brooklyn, NY$428K----1,760
- E 101st St Brooklyn, NY$421K----1,760
- 9905 Avenue L Brooklyn, NY$483K----2,530
- 1163 E 99th St Brooklyn, NY$384K----1,184
- 9903 Avenue L Brooklyn, NY$478K312,530
- 1162 E 100th St Brooklyn, NY$402K----1,540
- 10007 Avenue L Brooklyn, NY$432K32--
- 10005 Avenue L # 1 Brooklyn, NY$307K11--
- 10005 Avenue L Brooklyn, NY$401K------
- 10005 Avenue L Brooklyn, NY$402K321,540
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!