992 North Dr, Merrick, NY 115664 beds, 3 baths, 1,963 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $424,500
- Price/sqft: $216
- Finished basement, 607 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,963 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 50588 00040
- Zillow Home ID: 31332046
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 992 North Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11566 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Merrick, and 91% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11566 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Merrick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11566 home values.
- 998 North Dr Merrick, NY$449K431,939
- 986 North Dr Merrick, NY$524K--2.52,237
- Tadmor St Merrick, NY$369K--21,365
- 980 North Dr Merrick, NY$416K--2.52,263
- 1018 North Dr Merrick, NY$432K42.51,937
- 1295 Jerusalem Ave Merrick, NY$632K64.52,972
- 995 North Dr Merrick, NY$471K--1.51,726
- 985 North Dr Merrick, NY$426K--2.51,937
- North Dr Merrick, NY--------
- 1380 N Jerusalem Rd Merrick, NY$625K--2.52,763
- 979 North Dr Merrick, NY$492K--2.51,937
- 1289 Jerusalem Ave Merrick, NY$614K--43,057
- 970 North Dr Merrick, NY$494K--2.52,249
- 1015 North Dr Merrick, NY$343K--1.51,497
- 1414 N Jerusalem Rd Merrick, NY$394K--2.52,224
- 969 North Dr Merrick, NY$369K--1.52,026
- Jerusalem Ave Merrick, NY$357K--11,273
- 1405 Cecily Dr Merrick, NY$469K--2.51,937
- 1296 Jerusalem Ave Merrick, NY$283K--11,190
- 1030 North Dr Merrick, NY$285K--11,190
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.