992 Omaban St, Saint Paul, MN 551062 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 6,098.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $141,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 157
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 272922240081
- Zillow Home ID: 2130683
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 992 Omaban Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greater Eastside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.5% greater than in Saint Paul, and 627.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Greater Eastside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Paul.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greater Eastside home values.
- 992 Omaban St Saint Paul, MN$115K21.51,040
- 992 Omaban St Saint Paul, MN$115K211,040
- 990 Omaban St Saint Paul, MN$96K21.51,040
- 986 Omaban St Saint Paul, MN$111K221,232
- 984 Omaban St Saint Paul, MN$134K421,660
- 980 Omaban St Saint Paul, MN$176K422,400
- 1514 Ames Ave Saint Paul, MN--Studio----
- 989 Hazelwood St Saint Paul, MN$85K321,460
- 993 Omaban St Saint Paul, MN$148K421,696
- 987 Hazelwood St Saint Paul, MN$78K31.51,270
- 989 Omaban St Saint Paul, MN$126K521,396
- 993 Hazelwood St Saint Paul, MN$81K31.51,270
- 995 Hazelwood St Saint Paul, MN$88K31.51,645
- 983 Hazelwood St Saint Paul, MN$111K422,000
- 1513 Case Ave Saint Paul, MN$67K31900
- 1517 Case Ave Saint Paul, MN$161K641,800
- 985 Omaban St Saint Paul, MN$141K421,516
- 1511 Case Ave Saint Paul, MN$157K312,500
- 981 Omaban St Saint Paul, MN$148K421,760
- 981 Hazelwood St Saint Paul, MN$113K32.51,270
Nearby Schools in Saint Paul
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292