992 South St, Portsmouth, NH 038013 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Outdoor living space:
1. A large brick patio with furniture seating for 18 people
2. An outdoor shower with hot and cold water, to ensure that your sandy feet get clean before you enter the house.
3. A natural gas hook-up for your grill.
4. Small pocket gardens with raised beds for veggies or your favorite herbs.
5. One bay in a two-car garage for your car and additional storage. Garage has brand new remote controlled doors.
Located in the desirable Little Harbour school district and within walking distance to downtown Portsmouth.
- 7/19 12pm-2pm
- 7/20 12pm-2pm
- 7/26 12pm-2pm
- Built in 1905
- 233 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $225
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Price/sqft: $274
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- city sewer, water, trash/recycle
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2109789379
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 992 South Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Portsmouth, and 95.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03801 home values.
- 998 South St Portsmouth, NH$504K63.52,752
- 998 South St Portsmouth, NH$478K642,809
- 992 South St Portsmouth, NH$558K742,938
- 992 South St Portsmouth, NH$582K732,884
- 1008 South St Portsmouth, NH$332K21780
- 1003 South St # 2 Portsmouth, NH$357K221,529
- 1003 South St # 2 Portsmouth, NH$358K221,529
- 983 South St Portsmouth, NH$372K211,418
- 1020 South St Portsmouth, NH$386K21.51,597
- 978 South St Portsmouth, NH$508K432,938
- 978 South St Portsmouth, NH$495K42.52,512
- 2 Rands Ct Portsmouth, NH$539K311,887
- 1003 South St Portsmouth, NH$333K221,529
- 962 South St Portsmouth, NH$603K311,680
- 1039 South St Portsmouth, NH$486K222,034
- 1030 South St Portsmouth, NH$443K31.51,800