9921 Sophia Ave, Cleveland, OH 441043 beds, 2 baths, 1,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,361 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $12,000
- Price/sqft: $10
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 184
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 12813067
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33415402
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9921 Sophia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodland Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 90.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% greater than in Cleveland, and 340.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodland Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Hills home values.
- 10001 Sophia Ave Cleveland, OH$33K421,536
- Sophia Ave Cleveland, OH--------
- 9919 Sophia Ave Cleveland, OH--------
- 9913 Sophia Ave Cleveland, OH$79K321,280
- 10005 Sophia Ave Cleveland, OH$71K421,280
- 10007 Sophia Ave Cleveland, OH$53K822,150
- 9909 Sophia Ave Cleveland, OH$72K311,192
- 9928 Stoughton Ave Cleveland, OH$40K421,886
- 10002 Stoughton Ave Cleveland, OH$24K421,532
- 9926 Stoughton Ave Cleveland, OH$58K42.52,213
- 10006 Stoughton Ave Cleveland, OH$85K41.51,560
- 9920 Sophia Ave Cleveland, OH$53K421,868
- 10002 Sophia Ave Cleveland, OH$34K421,745
- 9916 Sophia Ave Cleveland, OH$35K421,492
- 9907 Sophia Ave Cleveland, OH$73K421,672
- 10006 Sophia Ave Cleveland, OH$73K41.51,340
- 9914 Sophia Ave Cleveland, OH$74K421,452
- 9916 Stoughton Ave Cleveland, OH$34K422,023
- 2912 E 102nd St Cleveland, OH$32K421,620
- 2910 E 102nd St Cleveland, OH$80K31.51,268
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.