This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 11,264 all time views
- 175 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $205
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006 for $279,800
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 1 space, 238 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Playground, Contract Status \ No Contingency, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Island, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ Townhouse 2-3 Floors, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,866 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 182331177600350
- Zillow Home ID: 82091369
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $150-183K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Vista East home values will increase 7.7% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among Vista East homes, this home is valued 6.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Vista East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81.2% higher than in Orlando, and 367.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Vista East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Vista East home values.
|Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL||$179K||3||2.5||1,866|
|9918 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL||$151K||3||2.5||1,421|
|9926 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL||$165K||3||2||1,700|
|9914 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL||$179K||3||3||1,809|
|9930 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL||$166K||3||2.5||1,700|
|9934 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL||$135K||3||2.5||1,410|
|9910 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL||$165K||3||2.5||1,767|
|9938 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL||$165K||3||3||1,866|
|9906 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL||$173K||3||2.5||1,838|
|9942 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL||$168K||3||3||1,795|
|9958 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL||$175K||3||2.5||1,818|
|9902 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL||$149K||3||2||1,450|
|9797 Tiramasu Trl Orlando, FL||$165K||3||2.5||1,698|
|9906 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL||$202K||3||--||1,838|
|9906 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL||$109K||3||2.5||--|
|9898 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL||$149K||3||2.5||1,450|
|9946 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL||$160K||3||3||1,698|
|9789 Tiramasu Trl Orlando, FL||$167K||3||2.5||1,818|
|9894 Tivoli Villa Dr Orlando, FL||$175K||3||3||1,838|
|9781 Tiramasu Trl Orlando, FL||$137K||3||3||1,375|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Foreclosure Specialist
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!