9923 Helix Mont Dr, La Mesa, CA 919413 beds, 2 baths, 1,804 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $522,000
- Price/sqft: $289
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,804 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Parcel #: 5010123300
- Zillow Home ID: 17039526
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9923 Helix Mont Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91941 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.2% less than in La Mesa, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 91941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in La Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91941 home values.
- 9917 Helix Mont Dr La Mesa, CA$668K422,136
- 9929 Helix Mont Dr La Mesa, CA$658K322,433
- 9939 Helix Mont Dr La Mesa, CA$646K42.52,136
- 9901 Helix Mont Dr La Mesa, CA$575K321,921
- 9921 Helix Mont Cir La Mesa, CA$658K322,433
- 9933 Helix Mont Cir La Mesa, CA$711K53.53,292
- 9925 Mozelle Ln La Mesa, CA$684K53.53,292
- 9917 Mozelle Ln La Mesa, CA$764K53.53,500
- 9933 Mozelle Ln La Mesa, CA$629K322,433
- 9937 Helix Mont Cir La Mesa, CA$613K422,136
- 9913 Helix Mont Cir La Mesa, CA$660K322,433
- 9947 Helix Mont Dr La Mesa, CA$655K422,292
- 9911 Mozelle Ln La Mesa, CA$648K322,433
- 9941 Mozelle Ln La Mesa, CA$629K422,136
- 9945 Helix Mont Cir La Mesa, CA$652K322,433
- 9900 Helix Mont Cir La Mesa, CA$662K532,816
- 9949 Mozelle Ln La Mesa, CA$691K532,816
- 9873 Mozelle Ln La Mesa, CA$642K422,188
- 10005 Helix Mont Dr La Mesa, CA$665K322,433
- 9902 Helix Mont Cir La Mesa, CA$687K532,816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.