- Built in 1992
- 16 days on Zillow
- Views: 722 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $550
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $715,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $368
- MLS #: 81459403
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable \ Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Garage Parking Features \ Gate\Door Opener, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Horse Property \ No, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Flooring \ Tile, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Kitchen \ Microwave, Flooring \ Hardwood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Water \ Public, Garage Parking Features \ Guest \ Visitor Parking, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Roof \ Shake, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping\Gardening, Subclass \ Condominium, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, View \ Mountains, Bathroom \ Tub w\Jets, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, View \ Golf Course, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Flooring \ Carpet, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Gas, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Tile, Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Security Features \ Security Alarm, Fireplaces \ Gas Burning, Construction Type \ Wood, Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Security Features \ Security Gate w\Guard, Fireplaces \ Other
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,943 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 416561034000
- Zillow Home ID: 19388636
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $785K-1.19M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 93923 home values will rise 9% next year, compared to a 8.8% rise for Carmel as a whole. Among 93923 homes, this home is 27.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93923, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% higher than in Carmel, and 24.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93923 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carmel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93923 home values.
Nearby Schools in Carmel
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!