- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 272 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,935 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 1505798
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Additional Buildings \ None, Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Disposal, Appliances Remain \ Microwave, Appliances Remain \ Range/Oven, Basement Description \ None, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Ceramic, Direction House Faces \ S, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Energy Features \ Extra Insulation, Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Energy Features \ Storm Doors, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Features \ Sidewalk, Exterior Siding \ Hardie Plank, Exterior Siding \ Stone, Fence \ Full, Fence \ Privacy, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Laminate, Floors \ Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Garage Description \ Elec Overhead Door, Garage Description \ Shelves, Garage Description \ Storage, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating System \ Central, Hot Water \ Gas, House Size \ 1750-2000 SqFt, Interior Features \ 9' Ceiling Height, Interior Features \ Cable TV Wired, Interior Features \ Floored Attic, Interior Features \ Internet Wired, Interior Features \ Satellite Dish Wired, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Fireplace Description \ Gas Starter, Interior Fireplace Description \ Glass Doors, Interior Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning, Lot Description \ Cul De Sac, Lot Description \ Mature Trees, Mineral Rights \ None, Pool \ None, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Ranch
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,927 sqft
- Parcel #: 58212843136020
- Zillow Home ID: 22203173
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $137-165K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74008 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Bixby as a whole. Among 74008 homes, this home is 0.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74008, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% lower than in Bixby, and 5.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 74008 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bixby.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74008 home values.
|9921 E 115th St S Bixby, OK||$137K||--||2||1,845|
|9933 E 115th St S Bixby, OK||$136K||--||2||1,744|
|9918 E 114th Pl S Bixby, OK||$137K||--||2||1,709|
|9914 E 114th Pl S Bixby, OK||$128K||--||2||1,598|
|9926 E 114th Pl S Bixby, OK||$131K||--||2||1,639|
|9922 E 115th St S Bixby, OK||$140K||--||2||1,972|
|9939 E 115th St S Bixby, OK||$133K||--||2||1,681|
|9916 E 115th St S Bixby, OK||$147K||--||2.5||2,102|
|9928 E 115th St S Bixby, OK||$155K||--||2||2,228|
|11449 S 99th East Ave Bixby, OK||$141K||--||2||1,846|
|11441 S 99th East Ave Bixby, OK||$135K||--||2||1,683|
|9934 E 114th Pl S Bixby, OK||$140K||3||2||1,681|
|11435 S 99th East Ave Bixby, OK||$150K||--||2||2,178|
|9934 E 115th St S Bixby, OK||$148K||4||2||1,990|
|11507 S 99th East Ave Bixby, OK||$156K||4||2||2,206|
|9945 E 115th St S Bixby, OK||$163K||4||2.5||2,304|
|9917 E 114th Pl S Bixby, OK||$130K||--||2||1,644|
|9923 E 116th St S Bixby, OK||$138K||--||1.5||1,806|
|9917 E 116th St S Bixby, OK||$151K||3||2||1,909|
|9921 E 114th Pl S Bixby, OK||$147K||3||2||1,876|
Nearby Schools in Bixby
PK, 23.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!