- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1917
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $210,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $48
- Parking: Off street, 6 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ Is Present, Attic \ Apartment, Basement Finish Info \ Apartment, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Entry Description \ Individual Private, Exterior \ Asbestos, Exterior Condition \ Partially Updated, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Furnace Type \ Other, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Gas on Gas, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Condition \ Updated, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(S), Laundry Room Access \ Hook-Up In Unit 1, Laundry Room Access \ Hook-Up In Unit 2, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 3updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,390 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:D16 B:0118 L:0154
- Zillow Home ID: 58974404
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-343K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06320 home values will fall 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.4% decrease for New London as a whole. Among 06320 homes, this home is valued 117.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 55.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% greater than in New London, and 161.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06320 home values.
- 16 Pine St2 beds, 1 baths
1,112 sqft, 10,454 sqft lot, built in 1938
Nearby Schools in New London
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!