9933 Allyson Park Dr, Charlotte, NC 282775 beds, 3 baths, 3,770 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $117
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,770 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 22901449
- Zillow Home ID: 65030217
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9933 Allyson Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Provincetowne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37% lower than in Charlotte, and 181% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Provincetowne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Provincetowne home values.
- 10320 Auburn Top Ln Charlotte, NC$596K655,160
- 9929 Allyson Park Dr Charlotte, NC$541K--3.54,337
- 10005 Allyson Park Dr Charlotte, NC$627K446,025
- 9932 Allyson Park Dr Charlotte, NC$491K43.54,542
- 10314 Auburn Top Ln Charlotte, NC$565K545,724
- 9924 Allyson Park Dr Charlotte, NC$542K534,250
- 9923 Allyson Park Dr Charlotte, NC$541K544,571
- 10004 Allyson Park Dr Charlotte, NC$570K54.55,019
- 10315 Auburn Top Ln Charlotte, NC$484K43.53,710
- 9545 Oswald Ln Charlotte, NC$302K32.52,683
- 10308 Auburn Top Ln Charlotte, NC$593K54.56,312
- 9918 Allyson Park Dr Charlotte, NC$543K43.54,615
- 10011 Allyson Park Dr Charlotte, NC$596K43.55,240
- 9549 Oswald Ln Charlotte, NC$302K432,683
- 10309 Auburn Top Ln Charlotte, NC$492K43.53,994
- 9915 Allyson Park Dr Charlotte, NC$500K44.53,829
- 10010 Allyson Park Dr Charlotte, NC$530K655,064
- 14831 Capricorn Ln Charlotte, NC$507K54.54,302
- 9541 Oswald Ln Charlotte, NC$310K432,617
- 14905 Capricorn Ln Charlotte, NC$601K64.55,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!