9934 Mixon Dr, Dallas, TX 752202 beds, 2 baths, 1,196 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,196 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 00000531679000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26790682
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9934 Mixon Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Preston Hollow market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.6% less than in Dallas, and 41.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Preston Hollow home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Preston Hollow home values.
- 9930 Mixon Dr Dallas, TX$282K321,687
- 9938 Mixon Dr Dallas, TX$152K211,130
- 9942 Mixon Dr Dallas, TX$164K211,211
- 9926 Mixon Dr Dallas, TX$250K221,338
- 9929 Coppedge Ln Dallas, TX$143K211,001
- 9935 Coppedge Ln Dallas, TX$165K311,106
- 9946 Mixon Dr Dallas, TX$216K31.51,498
- 9923 Coppedge Ln Dallas, TX$150K31.51,152
- 9933 Mixon Dr Dallas, TX$233K321,159
- 9918 Mixon Dr Dallas, TX$193K311,208
- 9939 Coppedge Ln Dallas, TX$178K321,312
- 9950 Mixon Dr Dallas, TX$201K311,358
- 9927 Mixon Dr Dallas, TX$287K321,496
- 9941 Mixon Dr Dallas, TX$284K321,651
- 9915 Coppedge Ln Dallas, TX$182K211,530
- 9954 Mixon Dr Dallas, TX$173K311,280
- 9912 Mixon Dr Dallas, TX$278K321,456
- 9917 Mixon Dr Dallas, TX$283K321,751
- 9955 Mixon Dr Dallas, TX$290K321,791
- 9941 Coppedge Ln Dallas, TX$148K211,029
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.