9938 Iris St, Detroit, MI 482272 beds, 1 bath, 713 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $280
- Price/sqft: $0
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 320 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 713 sqft
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 43
- Parcel #: 22022002
- Zillow Home ID: 88491115
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9938 Iris Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Barton-McFarland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% less than in Detroit, and 388.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Barton-McFarland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barton-McFarland home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
1,518 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1935
- Studio, 1 baths
- 9950 Iris St Detroit, MI$37K--1982
- 9930 Iris St Detroit, MI$46K--1629
- 9958 Iris St Detroit, MI$48K--1713
- 9930 Appoline St Detroit, MI$40K--1882
- 9910 Appoline St Detroit, MI$32K21714
- 9939 Iris St Detroit, MI$57K------
- 9947 Iris St Detroit, MI$37K------
- 9953 Iris St Detroit, MI$46K--1608
- 9925 Iris St Detroit, MI$51K------
- 9931 Iris St Detroit, MI$27K--1809
- 9960 Appoline St Detroit, MI$43K--1720
- 9990 Iris St Detroit, MI$36K------
- 9970 Appoline St Detroit, MI$51K------
- Appoline St Detroit, MI$44K--1804
- 9661 Appoline St Detroit, MI$47K--1794
- 10000 Iris St Detroit, MI$30K--1988
- 9900 Appoline St Detroit, MI$40K22895
- 9655 Appoline St Detroit, MI$30K321,364
- 9660 Appoline St Detroit, MI$44K31762
- 9649 Appoline St Detroit, MI$45K321,205
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!