- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
994 Blue Ridge Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 303063 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,886 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $431,500
- Price/sqft: $229
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,886 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 14 00160026007
- Zillow Home ID: 35851259
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 994 Blue Ridge Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Poncey-Highland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 31.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.4% lower than in Atlanta, and 6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Poncey-Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Poncey-Highland home values.
- 992 Blue Ridge Ave NE Atlanta, GA$412K331,916
- 996 Blue Ridge Ave NE Atlanta, GA$496K221,632
- 990 Blue Ridge Ave NE Atlanta, GA$464K331,999
- 984 Blue Ridge Ave NE Atlanta, GA$486K32.52,008
- 986 Blue Ridge Ave NE Atlanta, GA$479K331,916
- 982 Blue Ridge Ave NE Atlanta, GA$450K42.52,044
- 988 Blue Ridge Ave NE Atlanta, GA$485K331,999
- 980 Blue Ridge Ave NE Atlanta, GA$502K311,534
- 985 Ponce De Leon Ave NE UNIT 409 Atlanta, GA$281K221,248
- 985 Ponce De Leon Ave NE STE 307 Atlanta, GA$195K221,260
- 985 Ponce De Leon Ave NE STE 302 Atlanta, GA$224K22.51,800
- 985 Ponce De Leon Ave NE STE 407 Atlanta, GA$186K221,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!