- Lot: 1.08 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Views: 2,709 all time views
- Cooling: Central, None
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $418,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $205
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- # of Stories \ 1.0, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Garage Door Opener, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Stove, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Area \ Northwest, Breakfast \ Nook, Construction \ Frame - Stucco, Construction Status \ Existing, Dining Room \ Area, Environmental Discl \ Unknown, Evap Cooler \ None, Extra Room \ Other, Facilities \ None, Family Room \ Great Room, Fence \ Masonry Stucco, Fire Prot Incl Taxes \ Yes, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic, Gas \ SWG, Guest Facilities \ None, Heating \ Heat Pump, Landscape - Front \ Low Care, Landscape - Rear \ Combo, Laundry \ Room, Location Fireplace \ Family Room, Lot Size Source \ Assessor, Municipality/Zoning \ Oro Valley - R136, Ownership \ FEE (Simple), Patio \ Covered, Pers Conv Swim Pool \ Yes, Pool \ Conventional, Property Sub-Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Tile, RV Parking \ None, Security \ None, Sewer \ Septic, Source of SqFt \ Floor Plan, Spa \ None, Status \ Pending, Style \ Ranch, Terms \ Cash, Terms \ Conventional, Terms \ FHA, Terms \ VA, View \ Combo, Water \ Oro Valley, Window Cover \ Stay
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,040 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 224320640
- Zillow Home ID: 8622152
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $209-600K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85737 home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.7% rise for Oro Valley as a whole. Among 85737 homes, this home is valued 53.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 55.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85737, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.2% less than in Oro Valley, and 47.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 85737 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oro Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85737 home values.
|9940 N Desert Sky Pl Oro Valley, AZ||$319K||3||2||1,853|
|291 W Valle Del Oro Rd Tucson, AZ||$687K||--||2.5||4,043|
|9930 N Desert Sky Pl Tucson, AZ||$583K||4||5||3,814|
|9950 N Desert Sky Rd Tucson, AZ||$514K||4||3.75||2,968|
|9920 N Desert Sky Pl Tucson, AZ||$535K||4||3||3,208|
|271 W Valle Del Oro Rd Tucson, AZ||$420K||3||3||2,337|
|225 W Valle Del Oro Rd Tucson, AZ||$468K||--||2.75||2,975|
|251 W Valle Del Oro Rd Tucson, AZ||$356K||--||2||1,984|
|215 W Valle Del Oro Rd Tucson, AZ||$462K||--||4.5||2,904|
|9910 N Desert Sky Pl Tucson, AZ||$430K||--||3.75||2,431|
|9960 N Desert Sky Rd Tucson, AZ||$476K||2||3||2,648|
|9900 N Desert Sky Pl Tucson, AZ||$500K||3||4.5||2,800|
|9981 N Hillview Dr Tucson, AZ||$291K||3||3||2,236|
|9971 N Hillview Dr Tucson, AZ||$246K||--||2.75||1,692|
|9991 N Hillview Dr Tucson, AZ||$244K||4||2||1,720|
|9961 N Hillview Dr Tucson, AZ||$250K||3||2||1,735|
|9980 N Desert Sky Rd Tucson, AZ||$585K||--||5.75||3,580|
|9970 N Desert Sky Rd Tucson, AZ||$391K||--||2||2,013|
|10001 N Hillview Dr Tucson, AZ||$297K||--||3.75||2,588|
|9951 N Hillview Dr Oro Valley, AZ||$270K||--||2.75||1,824|
Nearby Schools in Oro Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!