9941 Cameron St NW, Albuquerque, NM 871144 beds, 3 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- 2 living areas, built-in bookcases, cathedral ceilings, kitchen island, pantry, study/office
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 101306513816431412
- Zillow Home ID: 67898658
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9941 Cameron St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.6% greater than in Albuquerque, and 39% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Paradise Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albuquerque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Hills home values.
- 9945 Cameron St NW Albuquerque, NM$288K------
- 9933 Cameron St NW Albuquerque, NM$237K------
- 9948 Cameron St NW Albuquerque, NM$263K------
- 9949 Cameron St NW Albuquerque, NM$253K------
- 9944 Cameron St NW Albuquerque, NM$377K533,150
- 9958 Cameron St NW Albuquerque, NM$342K------
- 9929 Cameron St NW Albuquerque, NM$312K------
- 9960 Cameron St NW Albuquerque, NM$366K52.753,080
- 9961 Buckeye St NW Albuquerque, NM--Studio----
- 9940 Benton St NW Albuquerque, NM$454K------
- 9957 Buckeye St NW Albuquerque, NM$288K------
- 9920 Benton St NW Albuquerque, NM$321K42.53,100
- 9953 Buckeye St NW Albuquerque, NM$214K32.51,765
- 9925 Cameron St NW Albuquerque, NM$297K432,689
- 9949 Buckeye St NW Albuquerque, NM$275K332,400
- 9973 Buckeye St NW Albuquerque, NM$300K------
- 9932 Cameron St NW Albuquerque, NM$296K------
- 9921 Cameron St NW Albuquerque, NM$280K422,085
- 9916 Benton St NW Albuquerque, NM$302K533,075
- 9945 Buckeye St NW Albuquerque, NM$325K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.