- Built in 1994
- 116 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $245
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- MLS #: 1409252
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Architecture \ Transitional, Area \ Butler-E12, Basement \ None, Bath 1 \ Full, Bath 1 Features \ Shower, Bath 1 Features \ Tub, Bath 1 Level \ 2, Bath 2 \ Full, Bath 2 Level \ 2, City/Municipal. \ Sharonville, Construction \ Brick, Construction \ Vinyl, Cooling \ Central Air, County \ Butler, Degree Complete \ Existing Structure, Dining Room Feat \ Chandelier, Dining Room Feat \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, District \ Princeton City SD, Entry (Foyer) \ Closet, Entry (Foyer) \ Vinyl Floors, Fireplace \ None, Formal Dining Room \ Yes, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ Attached, Gas \ None, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heat Pump, HOA Fee \ Monthly, HOA Yes/No \ Yes, Inc.In HOA/Condo Fee \ Clubhouse, Inc.In HOA/Condo Fee \ Exercise Area, Inc.In HOA/Condo Fee \ Hazard Insurance, Inc.In HOA/Condo Fee \ Landscaping, Inc.In HOA/Condo Fee \ Pool, Inc.In HOA/Condo Fee \ Snow Removal, Inc.In HOA/Condo Fee \ Trash, Inc.In HOA/Condo Fee \ Walking Trails, Inc.In HOA/Condo Fee \ Water, Inside Feature \ Cathedral Ceiling, Inside Feature \ French Doors, Inside Feature \ Great Room, Inside Feature \ Multi Panel Doors, Kitchen Features \ Eat-In, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Vinyl Floor, Kitchen Features \ Wood Cabinets, Lease Type \ Net, Levels \ 1 Story, Living Room Feat \ Walkout, Living Room Feat \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Lot Measurement \ Acres, MasterBed Feat \ Walk-in Closet, MasterBed Feat \ Walkout, MasterBed Feat \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Miscellaneous \ 220 Volt, Miscellaneous \ Cable TV, Miscellaneous \ Ceiling Fan, Miscellaneous \ Garage Door Opener, Occupancy \ Negotiable, Outside Feature \ Cul-de-sac St, Outside Feature \ Deck, Parking \ Driveway, Parking \ Off Street, Picture Provided By \ Photo Supplied, Property Description \ Attached, Property Subtype 1 \ Condominium, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer \ Public, Status \ Pending, Suburb (SIC) \ Sharonville, View \ Lake/Pond, Water Source \ Public, Windows \ Insulated, Windows \ Vinyl
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2106270371
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 45241 home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Sharonville as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45241, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.3% less than in Sharonville, and 63.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 45241 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sharonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45241 home values.
Nearby Schools in Sharonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!