9945 Bundella Dr, Las Vegas, NV 891342 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,402 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 560 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- City Lights and Mountain Views,All Appliances Included,Call 702/376-0784 for showing,subzero fridge,2 bedrooms,Single Story,Corian counter tops
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,402 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 13818213090
- Zillow Home ID: 6942264
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9945 Bundella Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sun City Summerlin, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.8% less than in Las Vegas, and 45.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sun City Summerlin home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sun City Summerlin home values.
- 9949 Bundella Dr Las Vegas, NV$279K221,653
- 9937 Bundella Dr Las Vegas, NV$283K221,533
- 9932 Arbuckle Dr Las Vegas, NV$230K221,533
- 9928 Arbuckle Dr Las Vegas, NV$287K221,804
- 9936 Arbuckle Dr Las Vegas, NV$211K221,384
- 9940 Bundella Dr Las Vegas, NV$140K221,021
- 9944 Bundella Dr Las Vegas, NV$142K221,021
- 9936 Bundella Dr Las Vegas, NV$142K221,007
- 9957 Bundella Dr Las Vegas, NV$217K221,388
- 9929 Bundella Dr Las Vegas, NV$269K221,533
- 9948 Bundella Dr Las Vegas, NV$144K221,021
- 9924 Arbuckle Dr Las Vegas, NV$241K221,533
- 9940 Arbuckle Dr Las Vegas, NV$282K211,804
- 9932 Bundella Dr Las Vegas, NV$148K221,021
- 9952 Bundella Dr Las Vegas, NV$148K221,021
- 9928 Bundella Dr Las Vegas, NV$148K221,021
- 9956 Bundella Dr Las Vegas, NV$156K221,021
- 9961 Bundella Dr Las Vegas, NV$238K221,533
- 9925 Bundella Dr Las Vegas, NV$188K221,179
- 9933 Arbuckle Dr Las Vegas, NV$322K221,843
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.