- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9945 Hartwell St, Detroit, MI 482273 beds, 2 baths, 1,092 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $18,000
- Price/sqft: $16
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22029391
- Zillow Home ID: 88529836
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9945 Hartwell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48227 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 108.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.6% greater than in Detroit, and 464% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48227 home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
1,518 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1935
- Studio, 1 baths
- Studio, 2 baths
2,437 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1939
- Studio, 2 baths
- 9935 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$49K--1732
- 9951 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$18K41880
- 9927 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$46K--1692
- 9959 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$42K--1760
- 9919 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$29K--1770
- 9967 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$47K31776
- 9975 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$48K--1783
- 9911 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$29K--11,162
- 9950 Schaefer Hwy Detroit, MI$38K--1717
- 9950 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$49K--1770
- 9985 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$37K--1832
- 9903 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$28K--1.51,012
- 9960 Schaefer Hwy Detroit, MI$38K--1731
- 9958 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$44K--1736
- 9920 Schaefer Hwy Detroit, MI$48K--1727
- 9966 Schaefer Hwy Detroit, MI$38K--1828
- 9944 Schaefer Hwy Detroit, MI$51K--1800
- 9974 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$48K--1773
- 9936 Schaefer Hwy Detroit, MI$38K--1800
- 9942 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$35K311,368
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!