- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
995 N Manzanita Way, Flagstaff, AZ 860013 beds, 3 baths, 1,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,754 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Forced air, Other, Stove
- Last sold: Dec 1999 for $165,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,880 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10131072
- Zillow Home ID: 7356501
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 995 N Manzanita Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 86001 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.3% lower than in Flagstaff, and 34.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 86001 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Flagstaff.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86001 home values.
- 1015 N Manzanita Way Flagstaff, AZ$277K--21,529
- 975 N Manzanita Way Flagstaff, AZ$294K--21,746
- 990 N Pinecliff Dr Flagstaff, AZ$371K432,523
- 1035 N Manzanita Way Flagstaff, AZ$272K--21,152
- 1000 N Pinecliff Dr Flagstaff, AZ$313K----1,772
- 970 N Pinecliff Dr Flagstaff, AZ----22,264
- 1015 E Apple Way Flagstaff, AZ$297K--21,710
- 1020 N Pinecliff Dr Flagstaff, AZ$314K----1,695
- 950 N Pinecliff Dr Flagstaff, AZ----11,383
- 980 N Manzanita Way Flagstaff, AZ$293K--21,427
- 1000 N Manzanita Way Flagstaff, AZ$268K--21,260
- 1055 N Manzanita Way Flagstaff, AZ$213K--21,109
- 1040 N Pinecliff Dr Flagstaff, AZ$372K--12,328
- 1035 E Apple Way Flagstaff, AZ$276K--21,408
- 1020 N Manzanita Way Flagstaff, AZ$271K--21,707
- 1075 N Manzanita Way Flagstaff, AZ$271K--21,687
- 1060 N Pinecliff Dr Flagstaff, AZ$313K----1,695
- 1040 N Manzanita Way Flagstaff, AZ$286K--2.51,767
- 1055 E Apple Way Flagstaff, AZ$279K--21,630
- 1040 E Apple Way Flagstaff, AZ$276K321,505
Nearby Schools in Flagstaff
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.