9957 164th Rd, Howard Beach, NY 114142 beds, 1 bath, 720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Detached Beautiful renovated bright 2 bedroom house that offers a backyard and front yard. This property recently underwent a gut renovation everything is new. It is like a new home.
Near A and air train, close to major highways.
Why rent when you can have the white picked fence dream.
WE WILL WORK WITH BROKERS with 4% commission.
For viewing call Kizzy Vasquez (347) 759-8640
- Lot: 1,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 47 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $306
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: On street
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Zillow Home ID: 2111137690
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9957 164th Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Howard Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 250% greater than in New York, and 89.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Howard Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Howard Beach home values.
- 9951 164th Rd Howard Beach, NY$314K----640
- 9953 164th Rd Jamaica, NY$244K22588
- 9955 164th Rd Howard Beach, NY$220K11644
- 9949 164th Rd Jamaica, NY$426K----544
- 9957 164th Rd Howard Beach, NY$371K21800
- 9940 164th Rd Jamaica, NY$410K----600
- 9977 164th Rd Howard Beach, NY$520K22750
- 9956 164th Ave Jamaica, NY$280K----720
- 9950 164th Ave Jamaica, NY$330K----1,200
- 9958 164th Ave Jamaica, NY$297K----672
- 9954 164th Rd Jamaica, NY$308K----660
- 9959 164th Rd Jamaica, NY$676K----1,920
- 9954 164th Rd Howard Beach, NY--------
- 9946 164th Ave Jamaica, NY$257K----960
- 164th Rd Queens Village, NY--------
- 9960 164th Rd Jamaica, NY$274K21656
- 9944 164th Ave Jamaica, NY------544
- 9967 164th Dr Jamaica, NY$349K----829
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.