9959 Leland Dr, Orlando, FL 328274 beds, 3 baths, 2,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $273,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 455 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 1.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,248 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 062431520208840
- Zillow Home ID: 71067979
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9959 Leland Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northlake Park at Lake Nona market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 73% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.6% lower than in Orlando, and 46.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northlake Park at Lake Nona home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northlake Park at Lake Nona home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.5 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292