996-998 S Wall St, Columbus, OH 43206Studio, 1,924 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,924 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 010250515
- Zillow Home ID: 33950456
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 996-998 S Wall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbus market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 62.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 89.3% greater than in Columbus Metro, and 191% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Columbus home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbus home values.
- 99 Stewart Ave OH--------
- 989 S Wall St Columbus, OH$226K22.52,058
- 991 S Wall St Columbus, OH$255K22.51,829
- 983 S Wall St Columbus, OH$124K------
- 985 S Wall St Columbus, OH$121K21.51,511
- 987 S Wall St Columbus, OH$240K221,649
- 985 S Wall St Columbus, OH$213K22.51,511
- 995 S Wall St Columbus, OH$267K22.51,807
- 983 S Wall St Columbus, OH$233K22.52,188
- 997 S Wall St Columbus, OH$255K22.52,188
- 981 S Wall St Columbus, OH$250K22.52,200
- 999 S Wall St Columbus, OH$242K221,649
- 1001 S Wall St Columbus, OH$274K22.52,058
- 1003 S Wall St Columbus, OH$321K22.52,264
- 997 S Wall St Columbus, OH$141K232,188
- 1009 S Wall St Columbus, OH$254K21.51,766
- 1011 S Wall St Columbus, OH$267K22.52,188
- 1007 S High St Columbus, OH$267K423,000
- 1013 S Wall St Columbus, OH$252K221,649
- 1003 S Wall St Columbus, OH$143K232,264
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.