996 Prescott Blvd, Deltona, FL 327383 beds, 2 baths, 1,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $88,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- wired for surround sound.
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,352 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 813040520080
- Zillow Home ID: 47980123
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 996 Prescott Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32738 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 87.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.2% lower than in Deltona, and 134.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32738 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Deltona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32738 home values.
- 1008 Prescott Blvd Deltona, FL$107K321,456
- 984 Prescott Blvd Deltona, FL$98K321,494
- 1005 Avis Ln Deltona, FL$149K321,840
- 991 Avis Ln Deltona, FL$112K421,672
- 2520 India Blvd Deltona, FL$128K421,845
- 2510 India Blvd Deltona, FL$78K321,056
- 1021 Avis Ln Deltona, FL$91K321,536
- 991 Prescott Blvd Deltona, FL$92K321,371
- 981 Prescott Blvd Deltona, FL$92K321,359
- 1001 Prescott Blvd Deltona, FL$164K321,982
- 2550 India Blvd Deltona, FL$93K321,416
- 975 Avis Ln Deltona, FL$105K321,808
- 1011 Prescott Blvd Deltona, FL$86K321,130
- 1004 Avis Ln Deltona, FL$139K321,956
- 1021 Prescott Blvd Deltona, FL--------
- 2560 India Blvd Deltona, FL$90K321,331
- 1012 Avis Ln Deltona, FL$153K322,336
- 996 Avis Ln Deltona, FL$152K322,023
- 980 Bondstone Ave Deltona, FL$140K321,836
- 988 Avis Ln Deltona, FL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.